Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Award Season



Wow, it seems like it’s been forever since I posted on here! I’ve been super busy getting my room ready for school. I’ve decided to make my bulletin boards and classroom decoratives this year instead of buying them (since I can’t find much to go with my candy theme and because it’s so fun to make it myself) so it’s a slow process designing, printing, cutting out, laminating, cutting out again, and then hanging on the wall. Progress is definitely being made on my room and I’ll post pictures when I actually finish a project. I’m such a multi-tasker that I tend to work on 17 projects at once, which means nothing is actually fully finished right now. J



I received another award, this time from Cyndi at Lacy’s Letters! This award recognizes blogs with less than 200 followers.



Thanks so much for the award, Cyndi! Go check out her blog!


To receive the award, here are the rules…
1           1.    Copy and paste this award to your blog.
           2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3         3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and link back to them.

I’ve decided to pass on this award to these bloggers…








Seriously, go check out their super cute blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment